jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

Welcome!!!

Hellow!!! This is my first post so I wanna welcome everybody that comes to c my bloggy, I am so happy I have finally opened my mainstore after lots of hard work. So many people kept asking me for a LM to my store, a blog, where can they get my stuff?? Well now there's a store and a blog yay!! For those of you that always ask me where I get my accesories, hair and shoes on my pictures, now you will always know cause YES I will let you know thru here. Thank you all for the support and welcome again. <3

69 Outfit 250L Each
Skin: Alvulo
Hair: Fab Pony
Makeup: Alterego
Plugs: Glue Ink
Foxy Dresses 200L Each
Skin: Krasota
Bangle: Epoque
Nails: Mstyle
Shoes: Cliche, Mstyle and Pixel Mode
Sexy Jeans 180L Each
Ring: Epoque
Feet: Ncore
Upper Tattoo: Ink'D Up


Free Logo Shirt!
Piercings: Buried (Free)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario